In celebration of its 84 years of undying excellence, UP Chemical Society co-presented by Magnolia Ice Cream, Nissin Yakisoba and Jack n' Jill Presto bring you
ChemSoc @ 84: Surpassing Expectations, Setting the Trend, Synthesizing Excellence
-a week-long celebration that features different events and activities from August 27 to August 31, 2013.
- August 27: Exhibit Opening. At Institute of Chemistry Teaching Building, know more of the organization as the members showcase their artistry.
- August 28: Chem Idol. The search for the Institute of Chemistry’s next singing sensation is on!
- August 29: Chem 16 Review. Catalyzing your learning for a simpler chemistry.
- August 30: Eat-All-You-Chem!: The ChemSoc Grand Pakain | Brain Freeze: The Ice Cream Eating Contest. Headache has never been this sweet.
- August 31: Battle of the Bonds. Let the battle for chemistry supremacy begin!
Also brought to you by Renew Placenta and University Student Council
Our Official Media Partner DZUP 1602.